Our fantastic cake mixes have been developed in partnership with a family of millers dedicated to blending together the finest ingredients for taste and texture, for when orders are high and time is short. Beau’s cake mixes are designed to rise to give an all over level finished cake, which saves you time and money; there’s no need to cut off the risen part of the cake. We sell the mixes in 500g packs, which gives an excellent depth to your finished cake, and 1kg packs – which make a beautiful two-tiered wedding cake. Our subtle banana cake needs only oil and water.
Banana Cake Mix
£4.25 – £7.25
A general purpose luxury banana cake mix that requires the addition of vegetable oil and water. Suitable for a wide range of bakery goods including celebration cakes, tray bakes, cupcakes and pound cakes.
For an 8 inch diameter celebration cake. 500g Mix ~ 250g Veg Oil ~ 250g Water.
- Use an electric mixer (either hand held or table top mixer with a beater attachment).
- Put the mix and vegetable oil in a bowl and mix for about 30 seconds on a slow speed until a crumbly paste is formed.
- Stream in the water over 1 minute while mixing on a slow speed, scrape down sides.
- Mix for 2 minutes on a fast speed using a hand held electric mixer or 4 minutes on medium speed using a table top mixer.
- Place desired amount of mix into a greased or paper lined tin.
- Bake in a domestic fan oven at 130c. For the 8 inch round cake above, bake for 1 hour 40 mins. Test with a cake skewer. If the skewer comes out clean, then the cake is usually baked.
- Individual ovens may vary. Adjust bake profile as required for oven or for the cake size and weight you require.
- We recommend you allow the cake to cool in the tin for 1o minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Once it is cooled, wrap it and store it in a cool dry place. For best results, decorate the cake within 48 hours of baking and the cake should be eaten within 10 days of baking.
Sugar, Wheatflour, Whole Egg Powder, Milk Powder, Raising Agents (E450i, E500), Rice Flour, Thickener: E466, Salt, Emulsifiers: (E475, E471), Natural Flavour, Maltodextrin, preservative: E200.
Beau Products cake mixes not only taste great, but look great too. These banana cake mixes are available in either 500g or 1kg bags.
500g, 580g, 1kg, 1.16kg